A wearable hand sanitizer apparatus for dispensing sanitizer fluid includes a wristband wearable about a user’s wrist. A reservoir in the wristband holds sanitizing fluid. An outlet nozzle selectively dispenses a predetermined quantity of the sanitizing fluid. A dispensing assembly is situated intermediate the outlet nozzle and the reservoir and is in communication with the reservoir for selectively dispensing on demand the sanitizer fluid from the reservoir to a place outside the wristband.
A first actuator is normally biased to an unactuated configuration but, when actuated, allows the sanitizer fluid to pass through the dispensing assembly to the outlet nozzle. A second actuator in communication with the first actuator is normally biased to an unactuated configuration that prevents the first actuator from being actuated but, when actuated, allows the first actuator to be actuated to allow sanitizer fluid to pass through the dispensing assembly to the outlet nozzle.
What is Handsan Wrist Sanitizer?
Handsan Wrist Bracelets! Yes, they come with Hand Sanitizer!
Hand hygiene has never been more important in today’s world.
Designed by a nurse with over 40 years in health care, the Germ Buhb Hand Sanitizer Bracelet makes infection control accessible, easy, and fun!
With 6 different colours available, let’s work together to protect ourselves against the spread of infection.
The Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Bracelet is designed for use everywhere, everyday! It’s always with you, providing easy access to hand sanitizer and helping you reduce the spread of harmful bacteria and viruses by not having to reach for a bottle!
Made from silicone, it comes complete with an adjustable wristband, 2 oz. (59ml) starter bottle of hand sanitizer liquid (enough for about six refills of the Germ Buhb), applicator nozzle, and filling/refilling instructions.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS; Ethyl Alcohol 62%
Handsan Wrist Review: Features and Specifications
- Holds up to 15 mL of liquid
- The 8mm refill opening is wide enough to accommodate most product spouts
- It is washable, re-wearable, and comes with two caps, one for loose liquids and the other for liquid gels.
- Holds up to 6mL of liquids and is easy to refill.
- Fill with your liquid of choice and press on the wristband’s logo to dispense at your leisure.
- This ideal for those who travel, work in health care, service industries, and just about anyone else.
- Makes the perfect gift for yourself and loved ones.
- Material: Silicone TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- Flexible, durable, and smooth to the touch
- Cleaning Instructions: Wash with soap, warm water, and refill
- Sizing: Adults Unisex – One Size Fits All
- Ages 7 & Up – Use With Adult Supervision
During this entire situation when we’ve all started to be more conscious regarding the detrimental effects that viruses, bacteria and other factors can have on our health, gadgets such as Handsan Wrist and other similar items have increased in importance and popularity.
With this in mind, we would also like to recommend that you take a look at the latest air purifying innovation: Pure Air Max. It is basically a bamboo charcoal bag that will purify the air inside your home. Also, recommend that you supplement this awesome hand sanitizer with a hand washing tool such as “Foamatic” (a touch-less hand washing device).
Material: 100% Silicone.
Durability: Flexible, durable waterproof and smooth to the touch, sunscreen, no decolorization, no deformation,
Cleaning Instructions: Wash with soap, warm water and refill.
Size: Adults/ Kids Unisex – One Size Fits All (The band strap length is adjustable )
Recommendation: Ages 7 & Up – Use With Adult Supervision. Do not mix different solutions. When used with alcohol gel, keep the fire blocked.
Includes:1Pc Wristband Hand Dispenser+1× beak bottle
How Does It Work ?
The soft, flexible bracelet contains a refillable reservoir. When you first get the bracelet, you remove the plug on the reservoir and fill with a sanitizer of your choice – gel sanitizer works best! The bracelet will expand as it fills with the sanitizer. Each refill will give you 6 to 10 normal uses. Simply fill your bracelet once in the morning and go about your day with no worries. Never forget your hand sanitizer at home again!
1 Remove Plug
Remove the small plug and press down on the bracelet to remove any air pockets. This ensures that you can fully fill the bracelet.
2 Fill Up with Sanitizer
Then simply take any standard flip cap sanitizer bottle (preferably gel) and insert the pour end into the opening of the bracelet and squeeze. Bracelet will expand when full.
3 Replace Plug
Now simply replace the fill plug into the opening and wipe off any excess. Get 6-10 normal uses per refill. Stay safe, Stay stylish.
REASONS TO WEAR THE NEW WEARABLE HAND SANITIZER DISPENSER BRACELET
- Time optimization: Before sleeping or leaving home, fill in your bracelet with hand sanitizer, sunscreen, or moisturizing cream. This way, you will never be unprotected.
- Hypoallergenic material: Our Biosafety Bracelet is made with 100% Eco-friendly silicone, a hypoallergenic material. Besides being hypoallergenic, silicone material is incredibly soft and comfortable.
- Fewer items to carry in your bag: Why do you put heavy products in your bag? If you only use a small quantity of hand sanitizer, repellent, body lotion or sunblock, why do you insist on carrying the original bottle? It’s not necessary. Make your purse lighter and your car more organized using our fashion secure Bracelet.
- Portability: The Handsan wrist was made with lightweight materials. You will never feel uncomfortable wearing it. It is even lighter than your regular wrist watches.
- Easy to use: It is very easy to use, just remove the plug and apply gentle pressure until you have enough quantity on your palm, then replace the plug and spread the sanitizer on your hands making sure that it touches every part of your hand.
Where to wear?
A Sanitizer Bracelets is the perfect accessory for anyone who is exposed to germ-laden environments. We’ve made our bracelet strong enough for daily use in all environments. It’s a durable product you can wear every day. We knew the bracelet had to stand up to constant opening and closing, squeezing, filling, and temperature changes. We’ve even tested it underwater. It had to go through a full cycle of use for days, weeks, and months in a row. Our durable bracelet will last if you’re in a medical setting, a school, an office, or on the road. You will never have to worry about carrying a sanitizer bottle everywhere, because your Sanitizer Bracelets™️ will be there when you need it.
- Public Bathrooms
- Medical Offices
- Public Transportation
- Shared Workspaces
- Retail Stores
Handsan Wrist Review: Price and where to order online
When it comes to worldwide health, the price of this kind of products can’t be that high. After all, everyone should be able to afford an item that will help him stay safe!
With this in mind, manufacturers of Handsan Wrist decided to create special packages that will accommodate the needs of the entire family.
There is currently a 50% discount as well as free shipping that applies to all packages:
- Buy 3 Handsan Wrist and get 2 for FREE – pay $99
- Buy 2 Handsan Wrist and get 1 for free – pay $79
- Buy 1 Handsan Wrist – pay $39
You can easily and safely place an order and have your own Handsan Wrist sanitizer bracelets delivered to your door by clicking the button below:
Benefits of Sanitizing Your Hands
This shouldn’t come as much of a surprise. One of the foremost benefits of hand sanitizer is just that: It sanitizes. These products were designed to kill germs, and they get the job done. When used properly, hand sanitizers can eliminate 99.9% of the germs on your hands.
The CDC recommends washing your hands any time you’re around food (preparing it or eating it), animals, garbage, and more. When you find yourself in these situations, hand sanitizer is the perfect addition to (or occasional replacement for) washing your hands with soap and water.
Last time we checked, you can’t take a sink on the go. In those situations where you need to wash your hands, there isn’t always going to be soap and water available.
You can slip a small bottle of hand sanitizer in your glove compartment, a purse, or even your pocket for situations where you might want to wash your hands but either can’t find a sink or waiting for one is inconvenient (think long lines or far away restrooms). It’s perfect for when you’re grabbing a snack at a sporting event or have just left a public space, like the grocery store.
Less Risk for Disease
Especially during flu season, minimizing your exposure to other people’s germs is crucial for your health. When you take a moment to sanitize your hands a few times throughout the day, you reduce your chances of getting sick. Even a quick trip to a friend’s house or the store can expose you to germs that could cause a cold, the flu, or other illnesses, so keeping your hands as clean as possible is important.
This might be one of the most surprising benefits of hand sanitizer, but it isn’t too good to be true. Hand sanitizers that do not contain alcohol can actually improve the texture of the skin on your hands (note that hand sanitizers with alcohol won’t have this effect). Some hand sanitizers contain emollients that soften your skin, giving you nicer-looking and smoother hands.
You’ll definitely notice a difference in how moisturized your skin feels and looks. This may not really be considered a benefit because the hand sanitizers that benefit us most are alcohol based, containing at least 60% alcohol.
Note!! Use alcohol based hand sanitizer!!
Where To Buy
If you are looking forward to buying this sterilizer then here we have mentioned the link to the official website. On this site, you get this cleaner at 50% off per unit and that too without paying the shipping charge.